• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know of a old seadoo hx sitting around?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know of a old seadoo hx sitting around?

Does anyone know of a old seadoo hx sitting around someones back yard that may be for sale can be blown motor just as long as it has title I want to build a project ski and need a HX hull. I would perfer a 97 model but 95 & 96 are ok. I would also like it to be reasonale close be to central east coast of Fl

Re: anyone know of a old seadoo hx sitting around?

CALL JOE AT 727 488 5353 HE HAS A BIG USED JETSKI PARTS WAREHOUSE AND MAY HAVE WHAT YOU NEED IF NOT HE MAY KNOW WHO DOES.
    I once thought having a 6 figure income would be great,, now I have a 6 figure income TAX , wats up with that!!

Comment

thanks, I checked with him yesterday he has a bare bare hull no nothing, seat, trim, pump, hood,handle bars,tank, etc.. just the main fiberglass and that is a little more project then I was wanting, so I am still looking if anyone sees one

Comment

place a add in a local paper and see what happens, it will surprise you.
        I once thought having a 6 figure income would be great,, now I have a 6 figure income TAX , wats up with that!!

Comment

yes that works good I run adds regulerly to pickup in need or repair, wrecked, and unwanted skis but just have not found this preticular hull for my personal project figured I would try posting around some of the boards

Comment

Working...
          X