• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

kawasaki 900 zxi

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kawasaki 900 zxi

i have owned a sea doo 3 seater, for a couple of seasons now but this year we bought a 1996 kawasaki 900 zxi, this jet ski seems very hard to ride, I like cruising around the river , this machine is very tippy, and hard to control in rough water, I'm 6 foot and 250ilbs is this why this machine is hard to ride, will any aftermarket parts make it more stable, or do I just need to stick with the three seater

Re: kawasaki 900 zxi

That Kawasaki is a much smaller more maneuverable pwc, The three seaters are a lot heavier and more stable, and better suited for someone like you. You are bushing the limit with that kawasaki if I remember it is only a one, maybe two person pwc. You could try Jeff's nozzle thing in your pwc to see if it makes it easier to handle but I doubt it will smooth out the ride. If you are really looking for a cruising pwc look back at the three seaters, they ride smoother.
    Mes amis nous allons quelque part dont tout
    le monde
    Se rappelle d'un endroit ou l'herbe etait
    toujours verte
    Et la fete ne s'arretait jamais
    A autour du rocher

Comment

Working...
    X