Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

DSGB2000

Cadet
I have to store my jet ski outside unfortunately so I bought a custom cover for it and I then cover that with a tarp. So I thought everything would be cool but then today I removed the tarp and my cover from the ski and there are about a million black dots from mildew. I need to know what kind of cleaner would work the best for cleaning my seat and basically everything on my ski. I know some brands contain bleach and might harm my paint or some surfaces so I want to stay away from those if I can. Somebody please help. Thanks

Jeff Walkowiak

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

just straight clorox bleach, won't hurt the paint or the vinyl I use it all the time.

DSGB2000

Cadet

Is that clorox bleach with colorguard haha or what. How do you apply it?

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Head to Walmart and pick up some "Scrub-free" foaming stain and mildew remover. Works wonders. Spray it on, let it sit a few minutes and viola, stains are gone. Rinse and your done. Best thing I have ever found. I clean my toon with it every year and then some. Just make sure you rinse it real well with water afterward.. It has a mild bleach in it, but never hurt anything on my boat over the years... $2.00 a bottle...