• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

I have to store my jet ski outside unfortunately so I bought a custom cover for it and I then cover that with a tarp. So I thought everything would be cool but then today I removed the tarp and my cover from the ski and there are about a million black dots from mildew. I need to know what kind of cleaner would work the best for cleaning my seat and basically everything on my ski. I know some brands contain bleach and might harm my paint or some surfaces so I want to stay away from those if I can. Somebody please help. Thanks

Re: Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

just straight clorox bleach, won't hurt the paint or the vinyl I use it all the time.
    I once thought having a 6 figure income would be great,, now I have a 6 figure income TAX , wats up with that!!

Comment

Is that clorox bleach with colorguard haha or what. How do you apply it?

Comment

Head to Walmart and pick up some "Scrub-free" foaming stain and mildew remover. Works wonders. Spray it on, let it sit a few minutes and viola, stains are gone. Rinse and your done. Best thing I have ever found. I clean my toon with it every year and then some. Just make sure you rinse it real well with water afterward.. It has a mild bleach in it, but never hurt anything on my boat over the years... $2.00 a bottle...
        Rick

"Boating is Life...All the rest is just Details"

2007 Bentley 200 Cruise
        2007 Merc. 90 4 stroke

Comment

Working...
        X