• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

I have to store my jet ski outside unfortunately so I bought a custom cover for it and I then cover that with a tarp. So I thought everything would be cool but then today I removed the tarp and my cover from the ski and there are about a million black dots from mildew. I need to know what kind of cleaner would work the best for cleaning my seat and basically everything on my ski. I know some brands contain bleach and might harm my paint or some surfaces so I want to stay away from those if I can. Somebody please help. Thanks

Re: Removing Mildew from Jet Ski

just straight clorox bleach, won't hurt the paint or the vinyl I use it all the time.
    I once thought having a 6 figure income would be great,, now I have a 6 figure income TAX , wats up with that!!

Comment

Is that clorox bleach with colorguard haha or what. How do you apply it?

Comment

Head to Walmart and pick up some "Scrub-free" foaming stain and mildew remover. Works wonders. Spray it on, let it sit a few minutes and viola, stains are gone. Rinse and your done. Best thing I have ever found. I clean my toon with it every year and then some. Just make sure you rinse it real well with water afterward.. It has a mild bleach in it, but never hurt anything on my boat over the years... $2.00 a bottle...
        Rick

"Boating is Life...All the rest is just Details"

2007 Bentley 200 Cruise
        2007 Merc. 90 4 stroke

Comment

Working...
        X