• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.
  • **** The forums will be undergoing maintenance tonight approximately 9:30pm-midnight MDT. Thank you for your patience during this time. ****

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

89 650 TS Kawasaki Decals

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 650 TS Kawasaki Decals

I just recently bought an 89 650 Kawasaki TS. It is going to be my winter project. The outside of it is looking pretty ratty. It looks like it has seen the losing side of being tied up to a dock for 15 years. I need to do a re-paint. Does anyonemake a decal kit for this model? It does not have to be factory. It could be anything. I just need a site or a catalog to get some ideas!Thanks,Jet Set

Re: 89 650 TS Kawasaki Decals

try dennis kirk they have some decals I have some people designing some decals for my steering systems maybe you can have some custom decals made. check with dsoli on pwccentral his friend is doing mine, he is the moderator, for the picture section on that site
    I once thought having a 6 figure income would be great,, now I have a 6 figure income TAX , wats up with that!!

Comment

Re: 89 650 TS Kawasaki Decals

Thanks Jeff! It's great that the web sites are all willing to share information. Keep up the great work!!Thanks again,Jet Set

Comment

Working...
      X