1997 Kawasaki 750ZXI broken exhaust hose through hall fitting coupler

dlogvine

Master Chief Petty Officer
I took my jetski to the lake and noticed significant amount of water in the engine compartment. In about an hour of riding it got about 7-8". First I drained it and let it stay in the water for 10-15 mins but no water was getting inside. I took it to mechanic but they could not find any internal leaks and neither did they find a leak when running it of the hose. So probably the leak occurs when the engine is running at higher revolutions with more internal pressure in the cooling system. I looked at Seloc manual, but this book is not worth the paper it is printed on, nothing or almost nothing on the cooling system there. Took it to the lake alone today and the water leak was even faster, again nothing in still water but after 30mins of riding - another 9-10". I ve got it running in a still water without a seat and found that the exhaust hose through hull coupler was broken, cracked on the bottom not enough to fall off completely but enough to get the water flooding the compartment when jetski was running high. The problem now is where to get a replacement coupler. I went to Kawasaki dealership and they dont even have this coupler on the diagram. Hose in, hose out and a couple clamps. But freaking nothing in between. Jerks!
Ill upload the pic of this broken connector.
Now the main question where can I find this piece of garbage???

Attachments

• photo270756.jpg
    photo270756.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo270757.jpg
    photo270757.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0