Speedster w/ 240 EFi has a flickering Low Oil LED as the RPMs and run time increases

BertRipper

Recruit
I have a 2000 Seadoo Speedster w/ 240 EFI. Starting last year the oil LED alarm light started flickering, to almost steady at mid to WOT. By dropping back to Idle it would go off and then start again as I accelerate. Last year I thought it was the Oil level float. I changed that and I thought that fixed it, however this year it has continued.

While running the engine on a hose I can get it to start flickering after 5 minutes or so. While testing I tried disconnecting the oil float and both overheat sensors on the top of both cylinder heads. I also disconnected the wire to the water separator. Alarm light still had the same flickering response on the hose and on the lake.

By testing (Grounding) the various sensors I get all the correct warning buzzer sounds, including a nice bright LED on the Fuel gauge when I test the Oil level sensor. After thinking that the Oil level sensor was just slightly causing the issue I temporarily rigged the oil level float to always stay up, however the same flicker of the LED started after 5 minutes on a hose.

I think I have isolated the short or issue to be at the motor and not in the helm wiring. To do this I disconnected the tan/blu wire just before it went towards the helm and that kept the LED from flickering. It seems to be something at the engine with the wiring or modules causing the flicker.

Any help or direction on what to try or replace would be greatly appreciated!