'94 Sea Doo SPX

WyoAZ91

Cadet
Hi everyone here at iboats! I'm new to the site and would like to introduce myself. What better way to say hi than to ask a question right!? ;) So here it is. The other day I happened to stumble upon a couple Sea Doo jet skis that are pretty haggard. Thought to myself it would be a good little project and possibly some fun once up and running. So heres my question(s). I want to go into this sale as informed as possible because technically they aren't for sale. Just sitting in a shop yard. There are 2 skis both 1994 Sea Doo bombardier SPX. Now, when in good condition, how's the reliablility of these machines? Also, how much could they potentially sell for once up and running in good condition? Like I said they are in really rough shape. There are a lot of obvious problems at first sight which I'm not worried about. What I need to know is common problems these machines have and what to watch out for internally. The more information on these skis the better if at all possible would help tremendously and would be greatly appretiated! I will say, from looking at them I dont think I will even consider buying them if the price excedes $400 for both skis plus trailer. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• JetSki3.jpe
    JetSki3.jpe
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JetSki2.jpe
    JetSki2.jpe
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Jet Ski.jpe
    Jet Ski.jpe
    26.7 KB · Views: 0