Anyone see this new trailer-less Jetski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krauzac

Recruit
MOD EDIT

You really should read some rules before making a post like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

WCTori

Seaman
I commend the guy on his efforts, but i just don't see a need for a ski that fits this criteria.

Jeff Walkowiak

Lieutenant Commander
Being an inventor myself I looked at it and began mentally dissecting it for conceived operational flaws, weaknesses etc. then I said to myself STOP THAT!
Someone put a lot of time and thought into it, if there is a market for it people will buy it, if not it will fade away. Like the gas powered surf board. I think this would be more practical than the board was. but so was sea doo's 3D and that was a flop.
I suspect the poster is somehow involved with the product with only one post , especially when you get an invite on the site from CAZ K. that resembles the posters name . I can see people with large boats using it for a runabout to go from the boat to shore or as a toy to play with. It's interesting and inexpensive so who knows.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Being an inventor myself I looked at it and began mentally dissecting it for conceived operational flaws, weaknesses etc. then I said to myself STOP THAT!
Someone put a lot of time and thought into it, if there is a market for it people will buy it, if not it will fade away. Like the gas powered surf board. I think this would be more practical than the board was. but so was sea doo's 3D and that was a flop.
I suspect the poster is somehow involved with the product with only one post , especially when you get an invite on the site from CAZ K. that resembles the posters name . I can see people with large boats using it for a runabout to go from the boat to shore or as a toy to play with. It's interesting and inexpensive so who knows.

We've been talking about this one and username and Crowdfunder name didn't click. His join date really threw us and his first post too.

Thanks for connecting the dots for us, Jeff.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.