Broken speedometer lens

Rivergator

Petty Officer 1st Class
Recently I cracked the lens on my Sea Doo speedometer. It got caught under a dock, unfortunately. The speedo itself is fine just the lens is cracked. Does anyone out there have an old unit of whatever, which is kaput but has the right lens, that is still undamaged. I was wondering if you let me have it. Let me know if you have something like that and what you want for it. I don't know exactly the part number for the speedo on my 1994 GTX, so I included some pictures. Forget about the pics. I get an 'error uploading pictures'. Don't know what I am doing wrong. The part number could be 278000081???? Are these clear plastic lenses available separately?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Rivergator, your pictures are not posting because they are probably too large. Use some photo program or mspaint and resize them smaller and they will post. Secondly, have you been able to open the gauge up already. In order to replace the lens, you have to be able to disassembly the gauge. If you can do that, get either some Plexiglas or have a glass shop cut you one and happen boating again...