Quicksilver mirage solid hub mounting hardware?

jeff.nelson83

Seaman Apprentice
Hello everyone, I have a quicksliver Mirage solid hub propeller that came with my boat as an extra and i dont know what hardware to get to install it. All i have is the prop.

My boat is a 92 cobalt 5.7 carb with a alpha one gen 2 drive. The prop that is on the boat right now it is a high five with a flo toque 2 hub.

Does the Mirage use different hardware?

Can someone provide me a link on where to buy.

I would love to try this prop out because my high five is a 17p and is great for wakeboarding and surfing but the boat will over rev at WOT and it would be nice to have avaiblable as a back up.

this is what the prop looks like. by the way this is not my listing, but this was easier then up

Quicksilver Mirage Stainless Steel SS Prop 3 Blade Mercury | eBay
Thanks

Fun Times

Staff member
Re: Quicksilver mirage solid hub mounting hardware?

Hi Jeff, Does your prop part number match the number in the link 48-13704-41? Also is the prop you have a solid hub like in the photo?

If so, the part numbers you'll need that will work is, Splined Washer 12-31211Q03, Thrust Hub Washers 12-835467-5 (fits Steel hub, A55 & 56 Solid Hub Applications), Tab Washer 14-816629Q, Nut 11-52707Q1

If you don't have a solid hub, then you would be able to use prop nut kit number 11-827614Q01.

Due to thrust hub part number 12-835467Q01 is for a non solid hub and comes in a kit, while part number 12-835467-5 is for solid hub and does not offer a kit.

http://www.mercruiserparts.com/Show...+Housing,+Propeller+Shaft+-+Standard+Rotation

Last edited:

jeff.nelson83

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Quicksilver mirage solid hub mounting hardware?

Thanks Fun Times, its a solid hub and this is the info i was looking for. Big Help!