Propeller needed for 2 hp Clinton Outboard

mjlohre

Cadet
I bought a little 2 hp Clinton Outboard when I was a kid (model number k-201) and destroyed the propeller years ago. I'm cleaning out my garage and found it hidden away. Is there any chance that I could get a replacement propeller for this little motor? Appreciate the help in advance.

colbyt

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Propeller needed for 2 hp Clinton Outboard

Place a wanted ad over at the Antique outboard forum aomci dot org. If anyone knows where to get one those guys would.

Windchime

Cadet
Re: Propeller needed for 2 hp Clinton Outboard

You might try posting several photos of your old broken prop somewhere where we can see them showing the internal features, what any cotter pins look like in the prop, maybe some measurements here and there, like the diameter of the prop shaft. Perhaps there is a prop close enough in size that can be modified just a bit to fit your motor. I have done that successfully when all else failed. You might also try this site: Find All China Products On Sale from Beijing LUS ARTS & CRAFTS on Aliexpress.com - Aluminum Propeller 7 1/4X5-A For 2HP 3.5HP Outboard Motor (Work On Yamaha Mercury Honda Suzuki Tohatsu),Aluminum Propeller 7 1/4X6-BS For 3HP, 4HP and 5HP Outboard Mot