Spun 10x13 prop Rebuild?

Ive spun the prop-hub on my 1990 25 H.P. Evinrude tiller & would like to know is it even worth it to have the prop hub replaced .and saved for a back-up...or are most of these smaller props trashed when the hub goes out? your reply greatly appreciated...

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Are you going for same exact pitch or to a less one. The issue is that if you haven't tached shot prop previously at wot as loaded won't know if it was a good prop performer for your application.. That's a must do with first delivered prop soon after break in period ends or when buying second hand combos..

Happy Boating

Gee Ill.riverratt, hope you have not been drydocked for the last 7 seasons! Have fun with the new prop.

Not quite..Picked up a new factory one ..lost acct. info. re-registered..Been super busy full time work & rehabbing properties..live on the river & dont get to boat nearly as much as I like..thats what retirements for right ?

82rude

Rear Admiral
Yes it is and im enjoying every minute of retirement.Well except for the aches and pains that come with getting extremely close to 60.:)

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Yes it is and im enjoying every minute of retirement.Well except for the aches and pains that come with getting extremely close to 60.:)

Retirement is nice, though I was stressed at first thinking about all the people relaxing in their cars in rush hour in -35 weather(I retired in Jan 2016) NOT!!!
I do agree about the aches and pains even though 60 is a few years away