• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

832834A45P23 what's the Dia. & Pitch????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 832834A45P23 what's the Dia. & Pitch????

Hey guys, I found these numbers on my prop & am wondering what the diameter & pitch is on it? I have done a little research & believe that it is a 14 x 23pitch prop?

I have a 21.5 ft. Tahoe deckboat with a 4.3 liter carbed mercruiser. I have dinged up my prop pretty good & am willing to purchase a new one now. For the most part we mainly just cruise around & pull tubes.

Can anyone give me any ideas or suggestions on a prop? From brand, to diameter, pitch, aluminum, stainless, 3 or 4 blade?????

Last time I was tubing I had 5 adults & 4 kids in the boat & when trying to pull the tube it did feel like there was strain to get it moving.

Of course I am looking for a good happy medium... I think I definitely need some more low end power for tubing & holeshot, but would not like to take too much off the top????

All suggestions are very much appreciated.

Re: 832834A45P23 what's the Dia. & Pitch????

Your pitch is 23, and diameter is 14ish - less important

generic recomendations:

TP Hustler for all around use with strong midrange and top end
    Solas Amita4 is another good all around prop, but has a stronger hole shot and is better for watersports.

If you want anything more specific you need to read the stickies and get us the information needed - otherwise we just take wild guesses - with your money

Comment

Working...
    X