• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triton LTS 22-need prop help

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triton LTS 22-need prop help

morning all, I have a question regarding the above boat with a 225 honda. Currently have a rapture 14.25x17 prop, pushes 5800 @47 wot. Looking for a bit more performance and handling. I have heard a million different things but nothing I can be secure about. Boat is about 2300 lbs plus 600 motor, usually run full tank, 2 people and gear. Anyone have a suggestion which prop to run? Any help is greatly appreciated in advance. Thanks all.
    Pete

Re: Triton LTS 22-need prop help

The LTS...is that a multi-species rig???

Comment

[quote time1151820319= userwalleyehed= uid26896= fid40= tid= rid1= The LTSis... that a multi-species- rig???[/quote]

Morning, I guess you can call it that as well but it is listed as a bay boat. I use it on the flats, bay and good days when 23 seas are 2-3 foot or less, out in the ocean. I have also used it Okeechobee on lake Ocheechobee

Comment

well, I spoke with Jeff over in powertech. He recommended a ofs 15.25x15 4 blade for the triton. Anyone else have any ideas or care to confirm or debate that size prop for this boat. Do not be shy now. Thanks all.8)

Comment

Powertech has some good, flats style props, and I don't really see any red flags with what he recommends...and he'll stick with ya on that prop and work it until you get what you want.

Comment

Working...
          X