Protester prop?

Boat-ryder

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Got a new boat with a protester prop on it. Has two different numbers in it. "3021C" and "25800" can anyone tell me the pitch? Motor is a 97 mariner 150hp. Thanks

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Boat-ryder, seem Protester Props were a design by Tom Woods of Ranger boats, I am assuming, and he sold the molds to a company called Hill Marine. If you search the net, you can find this Hill Marine company and contact them for that info. Just guessing, I would say the 3021C might be (but this is only a WAG) a 21 pitch Cupped prop. :noidea:

Boat-ryder

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Boat-ryder, seem Protester Props were a design by Tom Woods of Ranger boats, I am assuming, and he sold the molds to a company called Hill Marine. If you search the net, you can find this Hill Marine company and contact them for that info. Just guessing, I would say the 3021C might be (but this is only a WAG) a 21 pitch Cupped prop. :noidea:

Thats what I thought but couldn't find anything with a google search. not too worried about it right now but if I feel the need to know I will try to give them a call. thanks