End of season pic

calvinator

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thanks for the memories pontoon ! Only got to use you 6 times this season, but everyone had a blast when we did!

This year you got a new(old) 150hp motor and ski bar on the rear. We hit 29 MPH ! But with the family and tubers, we barely broke 22MPH.

Winter projects to think about:
new prop
investigate lifting strakes
trailer
new stereo

See you in the spring!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
sad.

I'm hoping to get one more weekend in - if I can get the trailer rehab done in time.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
I have got a bit of time left. I dont pull mine out till November depending on the weather

Weskitoo

Seaman Apprentice
Just finished winterizing my boat and put it in a heated storage facility. No more boating till May 1st.

Jeep Man

Commander
Awaiting arrival of a new Hoosier trailer to pull her out. Taking her home this year instead of staying at the cottage. Need to do a few things to the boat so it will be easier to have her close. Had a nice final run today though.

jtft

Recruit
greetings..just bought our boat and joined the forums, from central ohio...the title on this 1972 21 footer only states pontoon...wondering where the manufacturer plate should be on the framework...(and do not attempt to pull such a rig home with a Ford A4LD transmission powered by a 2.3 engine)

Attachments

• eee.jpg
    eee.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0

Jeep Man

Commander
Single or dual axle trailer ?... Post a picture if you can when you get it!

I like the Hoosier trailers!... I've thought about trading in my 2013 single axle Tracker trailer for a dual axle Hoosier trailer... Also thought about adding an axle to mine this winter.

Dual axle. Picked up the trailer on Saturday. Looks great! Heading north on Saturday to pull her out. It seems it will be a bit brisk coming down across the lake. 3C (that's about 36F). Wish me luck.

jimbo_jwc

Ship Happens
No Title

It's home end of season .Thanking Her Still for a fine summer run .

Attachments

• photo211677.jpg
    photo211677.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0

jimbo_jwc

Ship Happens
No Title

It's home end of season .Thanking Her Still for a fine summer run .

Attachments

• photo211677.jpg
    photo211677.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0