Front Bimini Top

Thought about getting a front Bimini top and bounced around on e bay and seen some wiih the square tubing like I have on mine now in the 400 dollar range.
Gave Tracker a call thinking they might charge a hundred or so more and man did I get shell shock. $1690 dollars for a front top to mat up to the rear one.
I would think some aftermarket company has taken the time to have these things measured out and knows what you need.
Anyone added a front aftermarket top and been happy with the results or know who to contact to get pointed in the right direction?
thanks.

Jeep Man

Commander
Just put one on my Tracker. Money well spent. Ordered mine online from ANP in Quebec. I ordered 1.25 square tube with Sunbrella. Front and rear, all in was $1100, and that included stainless steel mounts and a new mooring light. You would also benefit from a lower Canadian dollar right now as well.

Just put one on my Tracker. Money well spent. Ordered mine online from ANP in Quebec. I ordered 1.25 square tube with Sunbrella. Front and rear, all in was $1100, and that included stainless steel mounts and a new mooring light. You would also benefit from a lower Canadian dollar right now as well.
Thank you .. Could you post some photos of it. Want to see where it buts up with the back one. Thanks. :)

Jeep Man

Commander
Thank you .. Could you post some photos of it. Want to see where it buts up with the back one. Thanks. :)

Sorry,the boat is at the cottage and it's a bit of a drive.Front and rear zip together. It's basically the same as the front except reversed.
You could likely request that they supply both sides of the joining zipper and have a local canvas guy sew one side to your existing top.

Last edited:
Thats going to be the last project. Might want to get one that extends all the way out over the front just a little cause I have the twin fishing seats up front. Have not really got down and measured it yet but i'll have something up there. :)