2008 Bentley Futted custom snap on boat cover

EMPTYNESTERS

Cadet
Hello everyone
first of all thank you so much for all the previous good information you've given me and here's another one I really need help with
I have a 2008 Bentley 240 cruise with a 115 hp Mercury that I need a fitted snap on cover for Badly!!!
I just sold my crest PONTOON (thank you Lord)
And it had a snap on fitted cover that had the poles in the middle with the vents and protected my boat tremendously well

I have contacted several boat cover companies of searched on Google And they only seem to have the rope on tiedown type covers except for one company in Arizona and they said they had to have my boat there to do it which seems ridiculous to me
Anyone got any ideas where I could get a custom fitted snap on cover???
I guess also I'm going to have to mount the snaps on the boat because it doesn't have any of the male part of the snaps mounted on the boat either
any ideas how that's done or what I need to purchase to get that done

Thanks again everyone for all your help you've given me!!!

rogerwa

Commander
Re: 2008 Bentley Futted custom snap on boat cover

In my view you have two choices. Call bently and see if they have one in stock or the MFG with the pattern you could order from. OR Find a local canvas shop or upholstery shop and have one custom made. They will need the boat if you go that route.

I bought the cover from the MFG with my boat and I know if it wears out I can buy another one without the snaps installed so I can match them up to the snaps on my rails.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

I had one made local for mine.

TurboM700

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I also had one made with snaps. Best investment you can buy for a pontoon. Paid a little less then a grand for a 24ft pontoon.

Bamaman1

Lieutenant Commander

The mooring cover that came with my Bennington is custom fitted, and a replacement is $1,500.

Aftermarket covers are available online for only $1,100, but the snaps have to be installed to fit the boat.

I keep my boat in a boathouse, so I install the mooring cover just for the winter.

EMPTYNESTERS

Cadet

Thanks so much as I was afraid of that but if anyone else has any ideas or suppliers I could check with please let me know but I may have dodged a bullet because I put my second pontoon out there for sell
and made some money on it and believe I'm going to go ahead and buy i new Bentley PONTOON with the cover included???
Thanks again everyone!!!