enclosure

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class
hi guys, not sure this is where I want to post this or not. I removed my hardtop from my pontoon and I have a complete enclosure for the pontoon it is off a 24er pictures show what I have. I am open to any reasonable cash offer. the hardtop supports need to be welded in a couple spots, they still held up the top and work fine. here are a few pictures.

pontoon is not for sale.

email- jackclug@comcast.net

The enclosure is located in Tionesta PA. 16353

Pontoon IN&OUT 006.JPGPontoon IN&OUT 002.JPGCoverd Pontoon 1.jpgCoverdPontoon1.jpgPontoon IN&OUT 001.jpg

Last edited:

The Rooster

Ensign
Re: enclosure

Good luck w/ the sale, Jack. That's a really nice setup. I know you spent some $ for that.

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class

thanks Rooster, I wont be using it anymore so, my loss is someones gain.

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class

I will be happy if I get enough cash to buy a 10' sunbrella bimimi top with 1/14" frame

dls322

Petty Officer 1st Class

Why don't you just modify that camper setup into the bimini that you want. On the front you already have a frame you can use and material that fits....not sure what the back looks like but it would consider it if no one buys it....going to be a very specialized sale so it might take a while. I modified a sunbrella bimini that was designed for a 5 cross member setup, i just attached the back to the my 4 cross members and then cut off the front, leaving a couple extra inches. Then i tucked the material under the cross-member and used self tapping stainless screws and finishing washers to secure it. Trim the extra material and you have a nice bimini

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have concidered using the front bimimi, if I cannot sell the whole setup, I just figured someone just might be interested in it,and I did'nt want to cut the overhang off, and then the whole thing is scrap. but if it doesnt sell that is what I will be doing
thanks dls

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have the camper sold. A gentlemen is coming to pick it up Sunday.

junkman41

Petty Officer 1st Class

hi guys, I got my new sunbrella top and installed it last week. here is a picture on the lake with it. it was nice not getting blowed all over the lake like I did with the hardtop. the bimini top made it nice to troll and do some fishing.

The Rooster

Ensign

hi guys, I got my new sunbrella top and installed it last week. here is a picture on the lake with it. it was nice not getting blowed all over the lake like I did with the hardtop. the bimini top made it nice to troll and do some fishing.

But did you CATCH anything ??? :D