Furniture for 2002 25' Suntracker Regency wanted

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Lawnmedic

Seaman
Re: Furniture for 2002 25' Suntracker Regency wanted

I doubt you will be able to find factory pieces for a ten year old boat. I'm sure either the store here or a Google search for "pontoon furniture" will give you plenty of options for you.

HeadRizzle

Recruit

I wouldn't even know where to begin with the new furniture. Would I have to do measurements or would the seller already know the dimensions? Thanks for all the comments so far.

Rizz

tomdinwv

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Take the measurements for your boat furniture and go from there. You can try to closely match what you already have or change the layout of your boat furniture to suit your tastes. You can set up the furniture on your boat how ever you want. Just try to balance the weight out somewhat evenly. If there is anything you ever wanted to change anything as far as your furniture layout, now is the time.

Oh, and welcome to iboats. This is a great site to find help with any questions about your boat. Good luck.

HeadRizzle

Recruit

Thanks Tom, your a great help. BTW I'm originally from Beckley but live in Mooresville,NC now...

Take the measurements for your boat furniture and go from there. You can try to closely match what you already have or change the layout of your boat furniture to suit your tastes. You can set up the furniture on your boat how ever you want. Just try to balance the weight out somewhat evenly. If there is anything you ever wanted to change anything as far as your furniture layout, now is the time.

Oh, and welcome to iboats. This is a great site to find help with any questions about your boat. Good luck.

tomdinwv

Glad I could help a little. You can post some before and after pics. Everyone here loves to look at pics of everyone's projects. Now you get to do the fun part. Planning out how you want to set up your boat. Things like that get my brain going into overdrive. LOL. Have fun with it.

Glad to see someone else from WV on here. I used to live in Raliegh NC years ago. Ended up back here though.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Don't think of it as a chore think of it as a way to design it for your comfort and how you want it to be. Most tooners welcome the chance to rip it apart and build it back to their desires.And by the way Tom I will be splashing mine Thursday if its not raining.

tomdinwv

I've been doing some jobs around the house. I need to get the cover off mine and start getting it ready. I ordered some trailer parts off iboats the other day and they are on their way. I need to finish the trailer then start on the boat. I need to finish some upolstery and some other stuff. Then I need to go check my camper and start getting it ready for summer. Can't wait!

Sorry to hijack your thread Rizzle.:redface:

Jeep Man

Commander

You have a few options. New furniture will be available from SunTracker, but it will be from a 2007 model or newer. Also, it will be overpriced compared to comparable after market seats. There are many after market manufacturers such as Toonmate, Wise, Playmate, Veada etc. available thru Iboats and other pontoon stores as well as direct from some manufacturers. I was shopping a few years back and found that Veada provided the best quality at a reasonable price. The other option to explore is to contact local upholstery shops, especially those specializing in marine and auto. They can rebuild and recover to your specs.