Looking for a corner cap/cleat for an Aqua Patio 1987

acertap

Cadet
Hi, I am looking for corner cap / cleat for my pontoon. It appears to be cast aluminum. The attachments are of the good one, numbers read 5557, 201 R (right) , I need another. Any leads where I could find another would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• pontooncorner1.JPG
    pontooncorner1.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • pontooncorner2.JPG
    pontooncorner2.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
  • pontooncorner3.JPG
    pontooncorner3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 0

Jeep Man

Commander
Re: Looking for a corner cap/cleat for an Aqua Patio 1987

Not likely to find one, luck aside. Plan on buying a set of 4 from the Iboats store, Pontoon Stuff, Overtons, etc.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Yup, no way does Godfrey stock 27 year old parts and they have probably changed those 10 times since then.

You may be able to search every boat scrap yard in the country and find one but it would be alot easier to just get new ones.

slim hays

Cadet

Hey there, saw your post.....I have a 1988 aqua patio 24 ft. pontoon and 1 of my back corner caps is missing, figured I would have to buy a set to match them up....What size motor do you have on your boat? I have a 1988 88 hp. Johnson...just curious.....slim

acertap

Cadet

Hey. Thanks for the replies, I'll never know there may be someone out there with 2 broken ones looking to rid of them. A new ones is always there as an option.

Blank-N-Ship

Seaman

Hi, I am looking for corner cap / cleat for my pontoon. It appears to be cast aluminum. The attachments are of the good one, numbers read 5557, 201 R (right) , I need another. Any leads where I could find another would be appreciated. Thanks
Try Southeastern Marine. They suggest that they do parts for the Aqua Patio. In theory, somebody originally did the casting for those parts and got stuck with the leftovers.

http://www.southeasternmarine.net/parts_01.asp

acertap

Cadet

Blank-N-Ship, Thanks for the lead. I shot them an email