• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ski/Wakeboard/Kneeboard Tow Bar for Pontoons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski/Wakeboard/Kneeboard Tow Bar for Pontoons

Does such a thing as a tow bar for skiing/wakeboarding/kneeboarding exist that can be installed on a pontoon boat? if so, where can you get them?

Thanks for any info

Re: Ski/Wakeboard/Kneeboard Tow Bar for Pontoons

Yes you can get a ski bar. Most are put on by the dealer at the time of purchase.

What Brand pontoon do you have? Just contact them, they will sell you one but expect to pay a few hundred dollars.
    2006 Bentley 200 Cruise
    Merecury 90HP 4-stroke
    Underskinned
    Hooiser up/down trailer

Comment

Mine was a 375.00 option on my new pontoon..

Comment

If you can't get one from the dealer.... You might try your local welding/fab shop. I would think you could have one built to fit your boat close to the same price as a factory one.
        22' Tahoe Vista Elite 75 hp Merc 4 stroke EFI

Otter Lake Girard, IL

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchen363 View Post
          Yes you can get a ski bar. Most are put on by the dealer at the time of purchase.

What Brand pontoon do you have? Just contact them, they will sell you one but expect to pay a few hundred dollars.
          Thanks for the info.

We have a 1999 Harris Kayot Super Sunliner 240

Comment

I've been investigating one for my pontoon as well. I have a 2008 Sun Tracker, and from the company they are $399. Good thing about buying the one designed for your make and model of boat is that it attaches where your cross beams are, etc..., for added strength and support. I've found people that had random versions for sale, but never felt safe putting it on my boat. Have also seen ones made locally. They might do the trick, but look "cheesy" to me...

JMO.

Let us know what you find.

Thanks.
            Dwight

Comment

Working...
            X