2005 Premier Tritoon

Chapey

Recruit
I'm looking for front corner curbs for my 2005 Premier Tritoon. These parts are no longer available from the manufacturer due to they only go back 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard.

This forum is not for swapping, selling or buying.

Maybe the newer ones will work just fine. Not familiar with your toon, but the corners are only 90[SUP]o [/SUP]covers.

ahicks

Captain
This forum is supposed to be about helping, not chastising a request for help. Yes, they're just 90 degree covers, but if you've ever looked for one, you'd know they come in numerous widths and patterns, and few are directly interchangeable as a lot of custom castings and extrusions are used.

A google search on "pontoon corner caps" found quite a few, including some vinyl bumpers that might work out for you.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This forum is supposed to be about helping, not chastising a request for help. Yes, they're just 90 degree covers, but if you've ever looked for one, you'd know they come in numerous widths and patterns, and few are directly interchangeable as a lot of custom castings and extrusions are used.

A google search on "pontoon corner caps" found quite a few, including some vinyl bumpers that might work out for you.

??????? No suggestion made?

ahicks

Captain
If our OP would like to post some pictures and dimensions, I'd be happy to do a little homework for him. Maybe come up with something useful, other than the vinyl bumpers I've already suggested.

Chapey

Recruit
I?m looking for any leads to finding them. I have checked with the manufacturer and multiple parts suppliers all around. I?m thinking my best bet is to find a pontoon or tritoon salvage yard, but I have found nothing like that in my searches. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried uploading a pic but it didn?t like my jpeg for some reason. Any suggestions there?

ahicks

Captain
Make a couple more posts and have another try on that picture. They like a little track record in place previous to giving you the ability to upload. It's common practice on other boards as well.

Meanwhile, check out suppliers for new floors, carpet, etc. A few will also stock the parts you're after. Exact match not likely, so consider replacing them in pairs. Do have dimensions in front of you. Though they all look similar, they have a tendency to be all over the ball park.

jetboater

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Just for fun I googled ?aluminum pontoon corner?and a couple dozen came up?might try that and see if any of those are close enough in shape and size to work for you. Most seemed to be in the $25?35 range.