2004 Aqua Patio Fuse Panel Location

jb68

Recruit
The live well and dome light switch located on the covering near the live well are not working. I have replaced the 2 switch relays and the reset button assembly and still no luck. My question: is there a fuse box for me to check or are there in-line fuses for these items? And, if so, where are they located?

As an aside, I have tried to locate an Owners Manual and have been unsuccesful.

jb68

Recruit
Doesn't appear to be the situation. I would send you a photo of the parts but I can't seem to figure out paste them here.

clemsonfor

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Haha. I trust you. Don't worry. If there circuit breaker types then there not fused. I have 3 of those resets as well and run everything through a fused wire that runs to the console.

jb68

Recruit
Thanks. I will check it out in a couple of weeks when I am with the boat and report back to you.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
What "switch relays" are you speaking of. The low current draw of courtesy type lights don't require relays. They are wired directly from the switch that controls them. You did push the "reset" button didn't you? Those reset buttons are indeed circuit breakers. Therefore there is no need for a fuse panel. As pointed out, a pair of #8 or 10 gauge wire feeds everything at the helm and that circuit will have a fuse in the positive lead close to the battery.