Pontoon Seating Groups

pbxcomm

Seaman Apprentice
Hello all..
I haven't seen many recent posts about Pontoon Seats or reviews.. I'm ready to order new seat group for my 21' Rivera.. I was ready to order these seats from Veada, but now they tell me that NO seats are available until 2018. This puts me in an impossible situation! Can anyone recommend Pontoon seats with Veada quality? Or at least anyone with experience with newer Pontoon seat groups? Thanks much in advance..

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
That's a shame, I was going to order seats from Veada for my boat. They're the only seats I can get with tall bases. :(

pbxcomm

Seaman Apprentice
Right.. Now what? The person that answered the phone at Veada was quite rude. She said "Check back in 2018 maybe we will have seats at that time". Are you kidding me? 1 year behind in manufacturing? Perhaps they are not the go to for seating anyway. I would consider American Soft Trim but there are no display of colors or visible choices and their color descriptions are vague. Anyone out there recommend seat groups? Its getting near the spring and crunch time.

HotTommy

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I can't speak to the value of various seat makers, but if you do a Google search for "pontoon boat seats -veada" it will list other retailers.

Yegboats

Chief Petty Officer
I find ANP.ca has good quality seats competitive prices decent turn around times. They make Princecrafts upholstery. However they're in Canada.

pbxcomm

Seaman Apprentice
Thanks..
I checked out ANP, very pricey..
It looks like Pontoonstuff or American Soft Trim, which I am not pleased with either due to very poor customer support.

Anyone else out there know of quality Pontoon Seats? I'm running out of time and seasons.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
i got mine from wise, and they have the best customer service i have dealt with