Ponnton/Tritoon Anchor Winch & Mount

DesertHunter

Cadet
Has anyone tried or seen the Anchor Ledge? It seems like it will provide my aft solution but the forward is another thing.. Don't really have any location to mount a winch on the deck itself. Thoughts?

1983 ercoa 21'

Chief Petty Officer
I run a dh 40 on mine. The front of my tri toon is v shaped I have a trolling motor on port side and the anchor on starboard side each dropping between the outer and center logs . My deck covers the toons. My uncle has his mounted on the port top nose of the toon .

DesertHunter

Cadet
Thanks for the info Ercoa 21. The Front of my Tritoon is pretty much square (slightly rounder corners) with about 2" of space from deck fencing to edge. This configuration is one of reasons I found the Anchor Ledge interesting and a possible solution. I cannot post links yet but if you do a google search it shows up. Any chance you could send me a couple of pics on how your rig is set up in the front? Maybe I can do something similar with a little out of the box thinking.

1983 ercoa 21'

Chief Petty Officer
I'll try to remember to tomorrow. My boat has about 5' of deck up front.
When building my boat I tossed the idea of mounting it under the deck. But didn't. Unfortunately for you your only option is to put it on a quick detachable and mount it in the gate area.