Party Hut full center toon conversion

photogrfu

Recruit
I have a 95 sun tracker party hut with the 1p ft center toon with transom. I was wanting to remove it and replace it with a full length center transom toon to add more buoyancy to what is a heavy slow boat. Has anyone done this without removing thethe floor? Is this possible?

steelespike

Supreme Mariner
There is a third tube
called Water Glide that seems impressive.Adds flotation and improves speed.
There are videos.

HotTommy

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Here is a link to a fellow who rebuilt his 1995 Party Hut. You may find the answer there: link.
BTW, what is a 1p ft center toon? Is it just the engine pod or is it a true toon?

1983 ercoa 21'

Chief Petty Officer
A full center toon with transom built in is the only way to go. With that being said there are some things to take into consideration.
First being are you adding this for better performance like speed or just the extra floatation?

Something2do

Seaman
I am doing one right now. I can post some pictures here later, but for now you can look here:

photogrfu

Recruit
I also have a 95. I completely skinned the bottom with thick aluminum and bolted up a 20 ft log directly in front of the small factory 3rd log. Awesome! Added tons of buoyancy and speed. Easy project. It's like a completely different boat. You just have to find a log with outward mounted brackets unless you have access from the to .

I have a 95 sun tracker party hut with the 1p ft center toon with transom. I was wanting to remove it and replace it with a full length center transom toon to add more buoyancy to what is a heavy slow boat. Has anyone done this without removing thethe floor? Is this possible?