Quicksilver 330- inflatable keel

rmac2877

Recruit
Hi i have just recently got a quicksilver 330. I got it from someone at work that was looking to get rid of it. (free). He said there was no problems with it except for the air deck that just had a little hole. I was just unpacking it and i noticed that there is no valve to inflate the keel. Was there no inflatable keel on this model? I think its a 1998. Thank you in advance

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Used to have same with alum floorboard and had an air valve for keel inflation. Someone must have removed it and placed a patch there to close the hole.

Happy Boating

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Will need to contact a inflatable repair shop and ask them to install a new air valve, probably will need to take the entire sib with you as the keel is glued to lower fabric.

Happy Boating

rmac2877

Recruit
ok thanks you

- is it possible that the inflatable didnt come with one when it was new? i just talked to the guy i got it from and he said he never had it or used it

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Impossible unless being a hard keel, which is not. A repair shop can spring back to life that dead keel. Assume that patched hole matches the center hole located at near middle of bow board, right ?

Happy Boating

Last edited:
G

i would personally lift that patch and checkout the damage. if not to bad buy a valve and put it in.