Iboats do not sell these so no conflict here

G

So guys let me rephrase what i said before. Due to Iboats not having a foldable rib, I found a company that carries a product that a lot of us has been looking for. A folding Rib (i repeat Iboats does not carry anything like this so do not delete or edit my thread please). Winboats seems to be some legit and noticed they dropped the price under 2gs. Searider, i read you past comments but have you seen anything like this on the water by you?

Last edited:

Chopperbill

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yeah personally I like it a lot. Wife would probably shoot me because she likes lounging on the flat carpeted floor of our Saturn

achris

More fish than mountain goat
If you're looking for inflatable boats, try the great store that brings you this fantastic FREE forum.... Please don't advertise competitors on their forums....

Last edited:
G

If you're looking for inflatable boats, try the great store that brings you this fantastic FREE forum.... Please don't advertise competitors on their forums....

Show me a folding Rib like Winboats on Iboats, ill gladly buy it.

Last edited:

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Searider, i read you past comments but have you seen anything like this on the water by you?

Weimed, not the Wingboats, have seen some small Zodiacs with foldable transom. Find quite expensive to pay 3 grand for it, what's the size being offered at 2 grand ? Try to check if the system that locks foldable deck in place is bullet proof for peace of mind. The vid does not show much detail on how deck is locked after being flatten out for assembly.

Happy Boating

ronaldj

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Sea rider

The connection is very sound
The boat is 3.3 meters

There are wooden boats that breakdown also.
In fact I'm going to a boating class on Saturday where they are going to show us wooden boat kits that are sold.
I will take a ton of pictures
Chesapeake Light Craft is teaching the class and they have a catalog of light craft made for use in the Chesapeake Bay
They are all CG certified

G

Weimed, not the Wingboats, have seen some small Zodiacs with foldable transom. Find quite expensive to pay 3 grand for it, what's the size being offered at 2 grand ? Try to check if the system that locks foldable deck in place is bullet proof for peace of mind. The vid does not show much detail on how deck is locked after being flatten out for assembly.

Happy Boating

the one they offered was a 330 for 2800. Still no info on glue quality or workmanship or the thickness of the pvc. If the tubes are pvc under 1100 denier then i do not see it being worth that. Not to mention no warranty info.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Weimed,

Those boats are Orca Hypalon made, should be 0.9 or 1.0 mm thick, probably first. If a proper glue is used when asseembling tubes, see no issue being Russian. Ask tube's tech specs to know what you are buying for peace of mind and wallet. Doesn't your local Wingboat dealer offer warranty ?

Happy Boating

G

Weimed,

Those boats are Orca Hypalon made, should be 0.9 or 1.0 mm thick, probably first. If a proper glue is used when asseembling tubes, see no issue being Russian. Ask tube's tech specs to know what you are buying for peace of mind and wallet. Doesn't your local Wingboat dealer offer warranty ?

Happy Boating

If they are assembled in Russia then build quality will not be an issue. Russian built stuff have amazing quality. i was more worried about it being made in china like everything else

Last edited: