Best pvc glue (again)

G

I own 2 part sta bond and i know poly marine 2 part is also a good glue/replair glue but has anyone tried toobseal? It is fairly expensive over 50 dollars for a tube but what really attracted me was it dries clear. They also claim there glue doesnt crack over time (sta bond cracks). It is probably not as strong but for pin holes might be a better choice the. A big yellow stain on your boat.

Peter_C

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I Haven't had any problems with StaBond cracking, but I also always have it covered by the material I am trying to glue. If there is glue "outside the lines" I clean that up promptly. Clifton also makes a 2 part PVC glue.

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Apples and oranges. Stabond and Clifton are repair adhesives. Toobseal is an interior sealant, so the applications are completely different.

G

Some bs happened. Top rubber part that connects transom to tubes came off. Damn cheap Chinese glue. I had to glue it back. So far looks good. I will be testing it tomorrow in in the water. I will show pics what i had to glue

ronaldj

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Some bs happened. Top rubber part that connects transom to tubes came off. Damn cheap Chinese glue. I had to glue it back. So far looks good. I will be testing it tomorrow in in the water. I will show pics what i had to glue
Now weimed you don't have to destroy your boat to justify getting a new one All kidding aside , you have been having a lot of problems lately