Went out fishing today 8.18

G

Went out with Sinister on his boat today and had a great fishing day. Would have loved to take my boat but I hurt my back really bad this past weekend so he let me ride along on his boat. Caught a bunch of blues and some porgies.

Sinistre1

Petty Officer 1st Class
Dude... :DIt should be illegal to have as much fun as we did!!!

ronaldj

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Alex you didn't hurt your back trying to carry your outboard ?

G

Alex you didn't hurt your back trying to carry your outboard ?
No, was not from carrying outboard, it was from running after my daughter trying to feed her twisting all sorts of ways to get the spoon in her mouth. Actually you just gave me an idea. Once i heal i will look to better fit my outboard in my Suv.

Last edited:

pgnyc

Seaman
No, was not from carrying outboard, it was from running after my daughter trying to feed her twisting all sorts of ways to get the spoon in her mouth. Actually you just gave me an idea. Once i heal i will look to better fit my outboard in my Suv.

Sorry for your back .

so guys , you need to tell me what is the minimum stuff i need to fish.
I have a rod !!!!

bucket ?
fish net ?

my boat is still on the back of my truck , ready to go .
i am available starting thursday 21( with kids !)

Pascal

G

Sorry for your back . so guys , you need to tell me what is the minimum stuff i need to fish. I have a rod !!!! bucket ? fish net ? my boat is still on the back of my truck , ready to go . i am available starting thursday 21( with kids !) Pascal
All you need is hooks, bait, different lures depending on what your fishing for. Google nyc fishing regulations for legal size fish. Get a bucket also to keep the fish fresh. By the way rod and reel dont mean crap. The combo i was using was worth no more then 20 bux