LOOK AT THIS!

I'm just curious but at that price, what's the point of buying an inflatable?. I thought they were meant for portability and price. Is it because it's lighter to tow?

ronaldj

Senior Chief Petty Officer
You do understand that the boat in question is a RIB and is around 14 feet long and 6 feet wide. With a 50hp 4 stroke motor. The boat has a center console and interior tanks. This is a far cry from a Sib. I would love to have one

mrdrh99

I think it's badass......I would take it over many other hard shell center console I've been drooling over for years!

mrdrh99

However for $15k there are many nice used center console boats I've found in the $5-8k range

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
If comparing to same size traditional fiber glass boat, a Zodiac weight less, requires less HP engine to have fun with, hull is more fuel & water efficient, runs well on chop.

The posted model corresponds to a 5 meter PVC rib which costs fully rigged 20 grand, the 420 comes factory rigged with just a 40 HP. The name is associated with boating status, just like cars. Personally wouldn't buy one, there are much better priced other brands alternatives.

Happy Boating

Last edited:

mrdrh99

Lol.... So it's just like drooling over a Lamborghini knowing you'll never have one

fbpooler

Petty Officer 1st Class
That rig would be of little use offshore fishing, but it is fine as a runabout.