BOAT OUTING AUG 11th, Monday

G

Join us, kahn, pascal, Sinister, Boyan, Vadym and everyone else is welcome. Some cruising some fishing and lots of fun

Sinistre1

Petty Officer 1st Class
Crossing my fingers. Service center manager has my request... we shall see!!! BTW 2 Weimed, i accidently fried my command center. Have a lot of work to figure hat happend but I think i got salt water in the relay and it shorted out. No more electric remote control start... well at least until I get a chance to repair it

mrdrh99

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Sinister, how fast does your 15 push your 365? I have a 14 moving my cat around 16-18.... Just curious

pgnyc

Seaman
Hello everybody I follow your fishing adventure from Cape cod !! , I did boat today in Pleasant bay with my boat , was a long time . By the way , i did not do my checklist before leaving, so i forgot to take the life jackets, bought a cheap one for me, And borrow for the kid !! Will be back the 17 , will be ready for fishing . Pascal

Sinistre1

Petty Officer 1st Class
@ mdrh99... sorry missed your earlier post. I hover around 20 1 up.... steady 18 with a friend (4) 380 lbs between us) just the right chop it goes back and.forth between 19 and 18 with my friend aboard. .. just takes a while to plane.

Maakx

Cadet
No Title

That was fun guys look at my tiny boat

Attachments

• photo206166.jpg
    photo206166.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 0

ronaldj

And strangely enough the boat without the Rod Holders is the Rib boat

Sinistre1

Petty Officer 1st Class
The pics are misleading. In the pic the second boat from the left looks bigger than the last one on the right.. it isn't. In fact the only one that may be bigger is the azzuro Mare and if so it isn't by much. I thought the same thing when I saw the pic but it is definitely a trick of perspective. as for rod holders it was the rib's maiden voyage so she was not dressed to the nines! lol

ronaldj

The pics are misleading. In the pic the second boat from the left looks bigger than the last one on the right.. it isn't. In fact the only one that may be bigger is the azzuro Mare and if so it isn't by much. I thought the same thing when I saw the pic but it is definitely a trick of perspective. as for rod holders it was the rib's maiden voyage so she was not dressed to the nines! lol
Was the Rib able to keep up with you guys and how do you think it would fair as a fishing platform. Is the inside as small as it looks