Missing Floor Section

newsailer

Recruit
I have a Zodiac C285S model Z0006. For the most part the floor is in good condition but the 3rd section is missing. Does any one know where I can just purchase the one section or have the dimensions of section number 3 for the same model?

Last edited:

newsailer

Recruit
Thanks for the comment fbpooler, I've done that but my model was only in production for 1 year and they can order a complete floor for $600 which may fit. I would much soon replace the one section because the rest of the floor is quite good. I was hoping someone might just have the same floor and could send me the dimensions.

Lund_bC

Petty Officer 2nd Class
thats a good plan, you other option is put the boards in you have and just measure really nice, start with a scrap peice of the right size plywood or even very solid cardboard and see if you can make something that fits, if it does the go ahead a whip up a board and seal it for water, no big deal.

Lund_bC

Petty Officer 2nd Class
just beaware that when assemble the floor and push down it prob forces the front board deaper in the boat so make sure you have them shoved tight, put some lub on there and push straight to the bow hard.