Nice inflatable boat trailer

lemondrop9344

Seaman
Alanfox, Glad to see you bought the Trailex trailer and found my post informative. I too had to adjust the axle position to get more weight on the tongue. It's a nice little setup and I believe it's well thought out. With enough time and money almost anything can be modified to work. For me this trailer was the best compromise between cost and time to accomplish what I needed to do.

alanfox55

Chief Petty Officer
Yep I'm glad your happy with your purchase,as I am with mine though you had to spend a lot less money on yours. My problem was I am not in a good position to do the work myself so I would have to hire others to do it.I thought by the time I got it modified to my satisfaction I might not be far from the cost of a new one.To save money I would put it together myself but that I could do. So far I've traveled about a thousand miles with it without any kind of a problem.I'm not to sure if my older used trailer could've done that.One thing I hate is being broke down on the side of the road. I've had a few break downs from hell including almost being murdered by gang bangers in Miami so spending a little more for piece of mind is well worth it to me but as they say different strokes for different folks.