Status
Not open for further replies.

micknjo

Cadet
Can anyone tell me how to replace the fixed board at the front of an Avon s400

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Re: Avon s400 wood replacement

How about posting a nice pic, is it a fixed or removable deck floor, the one that has 1 wooden board at bow and alum pannel till transom's end ?

Happy Boating

Applepip

Cadet
I have this same problem, I've had massive issues trying to upload photos onto my on thread but I have what I believe is a s400 with the large aluminium panel and then a timber panel at the front, I could probably make a new panel myself but the metal strip connecting the wood to the aluminium is missing....any ideas?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Closed

Apple, Start a topic about your S400
12. Please do not post to threads that have been inactive for more than approximately 3 months UNLESS you are the original poster. We have very active forums and any thread that remains inactive for that long should be considered "dead". It is especially confusing when there is an entirely new question posted to an old thread. This is considered a hijack. Hijacked threads may be closed and hijacking posts may be deleted or moved at the discretion of the Administrators and Moderators. Please start a new thread of your own for the best possible help from forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.