Baltik Inflatables

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomalt

Cadet
Re: Baltik Inflatables

I have the 9.5' Baltik and just love it. We bought it two years ago and have never had a problem with it. Yes it is made in Korea. The way I looked at it I could go through two Baltik's at $500 a piece and would still be cheaper then one a West marine.

CCDave

Cadet

I have a Brig Baltic. It's considerably more expensive, although it has very heavy duty materials etc used throughout. Brigs are pretty bulletproof.

pdale45

Recruit

I just purchased a used 12' Baltik with an inflatable floor. :) It's in great shape except for the straps that hold the seat. I found the site for what I assume is the sole US dealer, Affordable Inflatables and it took me two days to get info on the replacement parts. I ordered them online and waited for an order confirmation that never came. Their site showed that they were waiting for payment to clear on my order but I paid with PayPal. I phoned and emailed for three days without a response. No one is ever available via phone and they don't seem to read their email. After 5 days they finally sent me an email saying that they couldn't find the part in the warehouse and had to wait on a new shipment which had just arrived.

I order many things for my boat online and have never had to deal with such an unprofessional vendor before. If anyone knows of another source for Baltik parts and accessories, please let me know. :grumpy:

Pdale45

jamaxie

Recruit
I have a 2012 11ft inflatable boat with inflatable floor and keel dose anyone know the proper psi..

Status
Not open for further replies.