Help needed to decide between two boats.

boatlova'

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I am kind of narrowing down my search down to these two boats. I have decided to go a little bigger in order to accomodate our family's needs comfortably. Both are comparably priced. Similar type constructions (except PVC thickness) and similar warranty. Which one do you guys recommend?

Option # 1:
Saturn XD430 aka Long Tender
Length: 14 feet
Width: 5.5 feet
Tube Diameter - 16.5 inches
Per the saturn website (saturnboats) it has the width of 11 footer but with 14 foot long.
The tubes are 16.5 in diameter which is smaller compared to my other choice.
1100 Denier PVC
Air Floor
Only weighs 110 lbs
Pros: Has Air floor and weighs considerably less
Cons: Narrower width and only 1100 Denier PVC compared to the other option

Option # 2:
Bris BSA430
Length: 14.1 feet
Width: 6.6
Tube Diameter: 19.70
Aluminum floor
2000 Denier PVC
Weight 198 lbs
Pros: 2000 Denier PVC, bigger tubes
Cons: Weight

Thanks.

Pack Rat

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Will you tear down and set up every time or trailer it, and what size OB are you thinking?

boatlova'

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Just ended up purchasing the XD430. It should be here sometime this week. Thanks for the help.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Too large to be powered with an electric OB, just expect fast displacement speed. Fully inflate air deck and tubes to its max factory recommended working pressure if wanting to get the best performance out of that combo. Buy an electric air pump for tubes & air deck inflation and take a hand or feet pump along for re inflation during boating, air floors loses top pressure fast.

Will assure that on the max 6th inflation/deflation process will end dropping the towel as in box and going for a trailer to keep that huge carrier living inflated on top. LOL!!

Happy Boating