Dynous inflateable hin# / model#

F.

Recruit
I am hoping someone Can tell me where I would find a secondary hin# on my Dynous (i bought at a thrift store). I am replacing the rotted transom and the hin# was unreadable trying to figure out how to get it licensed. I can also not find any markings of the model either. I need to get it licensed if I want to run a motor on it. I believe or is 12 1/2 ft. It is orange on the front and turns to black in the back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Nice Sib, seems it's a 380 Mtr or slight tad larger, you need a second exact same to remove transom's tech plate, transom ?

Happy Boating

F.

Recruit
From what I have read boats are supposed to have a # on the transom and some other place on the boat. I was hoping someone knows where the second # is located on the boat it's self. I can not seem to find it.

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Dynous used to hide the number underneath the engine support plate on the interior of the transom. Some of the earlier Dynous models had the number hidden on the port side, interior bottom of the tube, at the bow, just above where it connects to the floor. Defender bought the last of the Dynous parts back in the 90's so they may have a transom left in stock for your model boat.