2008 Zodiac cadet 310 rf what size air Valves?

foreste2002

Recruit
Hi...just purchased 1 2008 10.2 Zodiac 310 with the inflatable floor. It seems to have "deep" Halkey roberts valve that my adaptors won't fit on. Can I replace with the newer short valves as an assembly? Also the aluminum fitting on the floor for air does not have the same style valve and allows air to escape without a valve...just a mesh screen. Am I missing another part to this valve?
Thanks,
Eric

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Welcome to Iboats,

Zodiac used to use diaphragm type air valves with an outside screwable cap, different that Halkey type. Better post pics for clarification.

Happy Boating

foreste2002

Recruit
You are correct after searching with your description ....I kept thinking that I need a adapter to twist in and lock ! OK, easy now that I understand. What about the inflatable floor port...it is aluminum with threads and no air spring diapham in the middle so air escapes easily. Is there another adaptor for this or is something missing?
Thanks,
Eric

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Sometimes diahragms go bad, are non flat even, don't seal well at base. You can buy them as spares. Check Iboats, Defender for them.

Check that the whole air walve is well seated on lower valve portion along screwable cap. Is floor valve same as tube valve ?

Happy Boating