Manual (or schematic) for 1975 Avon S100?

Tom Foley

Recruit
Finally blew up my late father-in-law's 40-year old inflatable--and it holds air! Even a fax or scan of a schematic would be helpful--but would love to have a manual.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Welcome to iboats! Not quite sure what you mean by a schematic for an Inflatable boat. Typically a boat will come with an owners manual and some basic instructions. Never seen a Schematic Drawing on one. I did some searching and found NADA!!! What are you wanting to know?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Let me move this into the Inflatable section. The guys over there might be able to you, Tom.

Welcome aboard.

Tom Foley

Recruit
Hmmm. Thought I was in inflatable forum--sorry.... "Schematic" may be too big a word. We have a couple of parts we don't know what to do with: 2 pieces meant to protect the open edges of plywood; and a curved plywood piece with holes in it that looks like it attaches over the bow somehow (probably made by my father-in-law--to replace something??). Any help appreciated!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Make one more post and attach some photos.

There are some aluminum channels used to stiffen the plywood floor. The 2nd curved plywood piece rings no bell with me. Again, a pic maybe?