Anyone have a sea eagle foldcat?

mrdrh99

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Hey guys.... I had started with an intex mariner, then moved on to a Saturn. Then to a aluminum. Now I'm moving to a place where I'll have no storage for the big aluminum, plus all the good lakes are electric only. Now.... Here I am again, I loved inflatables! I am contemplating going back to the mariner, this time I'll be able to use a small harbor freight trailer which will cut out the tedious set up/break down at the ramp. But I'm also considering a used sea eagle foldcat I've found on cl. I'd be able to but a solid deck over the aluminum slats they have and I'd power it with a 50+lb troller. I'm not going back to the big Saturn and outboard.... Simply no need for so much boat. So.... Any opinions here? Please don't bash the mariner because I had it before and loved it. I just think there is more space and options possible with the foldcat. The guy is asking $550 but told me he had some wiggle room with price so I'm aiming for $400-450

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Is it barebone or comes with upper frames & seat ? The boat is a stable platform even standing up. Being pontoon type has less hull drag compared to any Sib-Rib, more convenient to be powered with small portable engines.

Happy Boating

mrdrh99

Senior Chief Petty Officer
No Title

It is the pro angler package! 2 seats with the pedestal and the quick mount attachment and 4 rod holders, plus the nice electric pump with digital guage. This picture is of the actual boat

Attachments

• photo232560.jpg
    photo232560.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0