KaBoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Phenoys,

According to their web page that 360 price is in Euros, not US dollars, assume + shipping from Rusia, add local import taxes, customs agent fees whatever, final price will skyrocket to Mars. Good option, but pricey. With an 30 HP engine will be overpowering that size Rib, check if with legal issues in your boating area ? Ideal max 20 HP, check with manufacturer to make a wise HP engine investment.

Happy Boating

phenoyz

Cadet
Sea Rider , I am curious whats the biggest advantage of a RIB vs. polyethylene rotomould boats or vice-verse ? (besides of-course the portability of a rib...)

If I had a space for a trailer I think i would get something similar size with the 360 like this...
polyethylene like this:

Last edited:

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
We don't have those down here, know are getting popular in UK and assume rest of Europe. The only real portable Rib would be an F-Rib or a small size traditional one.The rest needs a trailer, same for a rotomold one, those loses too much available deck space, have built in contour seats as seen in pic, an advantage is that weights less than a same size Rib . What happened with F-Rib, too costly ? What other options are you looking for ?

Happy Boating

phenoyz

Cadet
We don't have those down here, know are getting popular in UK and assume rest of Europe. The only real portable Rib would be an F-Rib or a small size traditional one.The rest needs a trailer, same for a rotomold one, those loses too much available deck space, have built in contour seats as seen in pic, an advantage is that weights less than a same size Rib . What happened with F-Rib, too costly ? What other options are you looking for ?

Happy Boating

I am getting the F-rib, I was just curious about the rotomould.
I am thinking of getting the 20hp suzuki that chopperbill posted

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Nice going for the F-Rib, will that be PVC or Hypalon ? Believe Chopperbill has a 30 HP, too much for a 360 Rib, A 20 HP should work perfect, an advantage is the lightness of the F-Rib compared to a traditional same size Rib. No doubt many sibber boaters here will get envy, assume you'll be the first one to proudly own one. Post pics of the combo and water performance once sees water.

Happy Boating

Status
Not open for further replies.