Some people just shouldn't own a boat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoNovember

Petty Officer 1st Class
There are always dangerous boaters that have no business on the water, and are a danger to everyone around them. I like the paintball marking idea, though...

Last edited:

EchoNovember

Petty Officer 1st Class
Let's go close past a dock at speed and not be looking

Or tow in No Wake Bay and have no one in control or even watching where boat is going

I can't see any registration numbers. Did he not bother even looking up the law on boats? Probably bought it and went straight to the lake.

EchoNovember

Petty Officer 1st Class
If you are referring to the one with the buffoon looking where he's been, his Charlie foxtrot numbers were visible when I lightened up the original image in PS.

Here's one of the Lake Lice getting hauled over by Fish and Wildlife for exceeding the 12 km/hr speed limit in Moonlight Bay

I want this as a poster. That is satisfying to see.

Also, I love the term, "Lake Lice".

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I.D. numbers and letters for pleasure craft up to a certain size must be of a contrasting colour and a certain size and the font that Transport Canada requires. No exceptions. And a LEO will ticket you when trailering too.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Just last week we are coming into a port on Erie and we are in a "NO WAKE' zone. A 25+ fishing charter centre council with twin 250's came wizzing by us on plane in the no wake zone. I told the guys to hold on, he almost pushed us into the rock pier as the rocking put our prop in and out of the water, I had zero control for a few seconds. I was piloting my buddies 21 footer, had it been smaller we may have taken on too much water to stay afloat. I then realized the same boat was slipped at the marina we were staying at. When he got back from his charter we didn't even approach him, I just called the local O.P.P. They came and I told them what happened and they talked to him for at least 45 minutes while we watched. Then 2 C.O.'s came to his boat, inspected all his equipment, licences and the trailer he was staying in. He was charged with various offences including over his limit of Walleye, Perch and Rainbow Trout plus improper paper work. They warned him of his boating offence. He said he needs to get on plane because of sandbars. We got better satisfaction than had we spanked him, the arse. We are 4 old guys and he has to be years younger, however 3 in our crew were former Pro Linemen. He didn't dare approach us either. No paintballs required. It really felt good to give some payback the proper way, and it's legal.

boatman37

Lieutenant
Had one today. We were in about a 6 or 7 boat raft up and I was on the end closest to the center of the river in a 25' cabin cruiser. There are no other boats in sight except this other 25'ish cruiser that flies by on plane about 50' from us. I was tied to a 32' boat so our fenders didn't line up very well. Me and the owner of the 32' boat fought to keep our boats from banging together. Then the guy turns around and comes back by but did give a little more room this time. The river is about 700' wide or so at that point and there were no other boats around. sheeesh!!! One of our boats had a drone up and was recording so might have got it on video

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
An operator/owner is responsible for Damage caused by his boats wake, in Canada anyway

Mopie

Cadet
It is a party! Show off!
And of course they would be the first to squeel if they thought they were being criticized. Or Caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.