Northstar Boating - Minnesota's New Boating Club!

KingsBluff

Cadet
Hello Everyone!

I would like to announce a brand new Boating Club in Minnesota!

Northstar Boating is a start up club. The club was created to unite pleasure boaters for fun boating activities. The club is headquartered in the Chisago Lakes Area just North of Minneapolis & St. Paul. Ideally, we would love members both in the local area as well as nearby places such as the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota and Wisconsin.

Activities can range from meeting up for a cruise, boating to a swimming hole, meeting dockside at a favorite restaurant or watering hole, exploring new regions, fishing, or anything else boating related. We also plan to meet for special events such as the Minneapolis Boat Show going on tomorrow.

Membership is FREE! We receive special discounts on food & drinks at regular destinations.

Our website is up and running but there is still much work to be done. Please visit us at www.northstarboating.org. We also have a new Facebook group which can be found by searching "Northstar Boating". Join us today!

If you have any questions, please contact me through our website and I would be happy to answer.

I hope to see many new members in the upcoming months, and for our first outing this year to see excellent attendance!

Thanks for your time!

See ya on the water!

Josh Campbell
www.northstarboating.org

Attachments

• photo214436.bmp
    52.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

KingsBluff

Cadet
With our first event scheduled for May 16th, we are eager to develop this club into something great! Monthly coordination lunches will now be held at Meredees Bistro in Lindstrom, MN. T-Shirts, stickers and more are on order! Membership is FREE!

For more information
stop by today at : www.northstarboating.org

See you on the water!