North Georgia get-together?

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Anyone want to try this again this year on Allatoona Lake ??? any ideas ???

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I wasn't able to make it last year, but I'm still game. Paradise Cove again?

BTW - Did you get the text size increased?

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hello, Ga_Boater, well any where anytime on the lake would work. maybe we can get some interest going here ?? No on the font size, didn't get an answer on how to enlarge it using a Mac ???? see ya

GA_Boater

Hello, Ga_Boater, well any where anytime on the lake would work. maybe we can get some interest going here ?? No on the font size, didn't get an answer on how to enlarge it using a Mac ???? see ya

I'm retired, so almost any time, anywhere as well. Any other area members have some ideas?

Sully - Try the holding down the Command key and pressing the + key for larger or the - key for smaller.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm retired, so almost any time, anywhere as well. Any other area members have some ideas?

Sully - Try the holding down the Command key and pressing the + key for larger or the - key for smaller.

OK, Command and + worked, it enlarged the whole page, not just the fonts. But that will work. Thanks,

GA_Boater

There is a way to enlarge text only, but I don't know how on a Mac. Anyway, you can squint less now. :smile:

yjanray

Petty Officer 1st Class
No Title

I like to float here (see attached). Usually there are other people here, but not as crowded as paradise cove gets. and you can easily swim to the shore, which i like to do with my dog, to let him relieve him-self.

Attachments

• photo203760.jpg
    photo203760.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yep, been there. I'll cruse by next time. Look for a Black and Silver pontoon, thats me.

yjanray

Petty Officer 1st Class
well, I will look for you, if it ever stops raining.....hope this isn't a repeat of last year!

I am in a yellow 18' sea ray with a closed bow, should be easy to spot.....

GA_Boater

well, I will look for you, if it ever stops raining.....hope this isn't a repeat of last year!

I am in a yellow 18' sea ray with a closed bow, should be easy to spot.....

No kiddin' about the rain. It's still better than last year when I wasn't able to go out until about this time a year ago. How do we ID iboats guys - Pull into a cove a yell iboats at the top of our lungs. The boats that don't skedaddle must be us!. :D

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
No kiddin' about the rain. It's still better than last year when I wasn't able to go out until about this time a year ago. How do we ID iboats guys - Pull into a cove a yell iboats at the top of our lungs. The boats that don't skedaddle must be us!. :D

I'll have a Beer can I can hold up :lol:

nickcunn

Petty Officer 2nd Class
depending on when where and times I might try to make it down that way. It will be a good haul.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Since I'll be in a tin boat, she might avoid you Sully. You could be holding up an abused family member. :blue::biggrin-new:

Talk about being abused, I'm floating around on two big tin cans. :lol::lol:

GA_Boater

I'm going out tomorrow. I'll spin by the cove yjanray posted on the first page. I'll toss an anchor and empty some patches for our tin cans. I'll be in my baby blue sig boat, only change is the windshield is a three-piecer now.

yjanray

Petty Officer 1st Class
Have fun out there GA Boater. Wish I could come out this weekend, but I will be out of town. Figures, first nice weekend in a while, and I'm leaving the area!