North Georgia get-together?

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I keep saying when i go to my shop in cartersville I'm going to drag a boat down with me. If i do I'll post up.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey Tony, we were already on the lake before you replied and just now saw your post. Catch you next time.

eavega

Lieutenant
I'll have to make the effort to go to Allatoona this year. I have Lanier at an easy 20 min from the house so that is always my destination. May need to change that up.

-E

tonyjh63

Petty Officer 1st Class
^^^ Wish I could join you Capt Sully, but I have tennis matches on Thurdays!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Man my shop is on 15 mile up the highway, i know exactly where that is really need to drag the boat down there next trip

tonyjh63

Petty Officer 1st Class
Planning on getting out there tomorrow afternoon (Saturday). Anyone gonna be out there then?

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Ok, I'll be with the USCG Aux Sat July 2nd at the Blockhouse ramp giving Boat Safety Inspections. Look for and ask for me, I'll give you a Free Inspection for your chance to get a Safety Decal. I'll Be there at 9am till around Noon. Boat Safe.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Sat July 30th we will be at Harbor Town Marina at Allatoona Lake from 10am till 2pm giving Free vessel safety Inspections.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Sat. Aug 13 we will be at Park Marina in Cartesville giving Free USCG Vessel Safety Checks. 10am / 14:00hrs.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well Allatoona Lake still has water. Looks like they are still repairing the pumps at the Dam. Good for us, we can still use the ramps. Has anyone been going out ??

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Only down 3 feet below full pool. That's par for this time of year. In about 10-15 days, it will fall of the cliff until about mid December.

I was out last week and plan on a couple of times this week. Can't pass up sunny and not too hot.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Getting to be about that time of year. The lake is getting water up to the docks. Won't be long now.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Was planning on hitting the water today and the forecast kept moving the storms up earlier and earlier.

Guess what? Missed a nice day to go out. :doh:

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
I know right, should be getting warmer going forward. I see the Blockhouse dock now has water under it. Will be going there soon.

Capt Sully

Petty Officer 1st Class
Hey all you Lake Allatoona boaters, where you been ?? The Lake is Full Pool, better than all the other Ga. lakes.