Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Welcome Guest - Sign Up today
Store Links Mobile - Shop Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Georgia get-together?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • North Georgia get-together?

    Anyone want to try this again this year on Allatoona Lake ??? any ideas ???
    2012 Xcurison X25C
    Yamaha 90hp 4 stroke
    Duel axle full bunk trailer
    All pulled with Z71 4WD Silverado
    Maritime Mobile KD4LZL
    Vietnam 66 / 67

  • #2
    I wasn't able to make it last year, but I'm still game. Paradise Cove again?

    BTW - Did you get the text size increased?
    BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
    Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
    That is what the forums are for.
    Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello, Ga_Boater, well any where anytime on the lake would work. maybe we can get some interest going here ?? No on the font size, didn't get an answer on how to enlarge it using a Mac ???? see ya
      2012 Xcurison X25C
      Yamaha 90hp 4 stroke
      Duel axle full bunk trailer
      All pulled with Z71 4WD Silverado
      Maritime Mobile KD4LZL
      Vietnam 66 / 67

      Comment


      • #4
        a bit of a stretch for me but you never know
        1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

        Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Capt Sully View Post
          Hello, Ga_Boater, well any where anytime on the lake would work. maybe we can get some interest going here ?? No on the font size, didn't get an answer on how to enlarge it using a Mac ???? see ya
          I'm retired, so almost any time, anywhere as well. Any other area members have some ideas?


          Sully - Try the holding down the Command key and pressing the + key for larger or the - key for smaller.
          BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
          Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
          That is what the forums are for.
          Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GA_Boater View Post

            I'm retired, so almost any time, anywhere as well. Any other area members have some ideas?


            Sully - Try the holding down the Command key and pressing the + key for larger or the - key for smaller.
            OK, Command and + worked, it enlarged the whole page, not just the fonts. But that will work. Thanks,
            2012 Xcurison X25C
            Yamaha 90hp 4 stroke
            Duel axle full bunk trailer
            All pulled with Z71 4WD Silverado
            Maritime Mobile KD4LZL
            Vietnam 66 / 67

            Comment


            • #7
              There is a way to enlarge text only, but I don't know how on a Mac. Anyway, you can squint less now.
              BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
              Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
              That is what the forums are for.
              Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

              Comment


              • #8
                I like to float here (see attached). Usually there are other people here, but not as crowded as paradise cove gets. and you can easily swim to the shore, which i like to do with my dog, to let him relieve him-self.
                1979 Sea Ray SRV 190
                Mercruiser 165 L6
                Atlanta, Ga

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yep, been there. I'll cruse by next time. Look for a Black and Silver pontoon, thats me.
                  2012 Xcurison X25C
                  Yamaha 90hp 4 stroke
                  Duel axle full bunk trailer
                  All pulled with Z71 4WD Silverado
                  Maritime Mobile KD4LZL
                  Vietnam 66 / 67

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    well, I will look for you, if it ever stops raining.....hope this isn't a repeat of last year!

                    I am in a yellow 18' sea ray with a closed bow, should be easy to spot.....
                    1979 Sea Ray SRV 190
                    Mercruiser 165 L6
                    Atlanta, Ga

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by yjanray View Post
                      well, I will look for you, if it ever stops raining.....hope this isn't a repeat of last year!

                      I am in a yellow 18' sea ray with a closed bow, should be easy to spot.....
                      No kiddin' about the rain. It's still better than last year when I wasn't able to go out until about this time a year ago. How do we ID iboats guys - Pull into a cove a yell iboats at the top of our lungs. The boats that don't skedaddle must be us!.
                      BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
                      Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
                      That is what the forums are for.
                      Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        doesn't iboats have a flag or burgee? club sea ray, bayliner, etec do.
                        1979 Carver Montego 2357 | 260 Mercruiser upgraded to Alpha | 2006 Nissan 15hp kicker

                        Girls cry and boys fart in front of friends, but girls fart and boys cry in front of true friends.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GA_Boater View Post

                          No kiddin' about the rain. It's still better than last year when I wasn't able to go out until about this time a year ago. How do we ID iboats guys - Pull into a cove a yell iboats at the top of our lungs. The boats that don't skedaddle must be us!.

                          I'll have a Beer can I can hold up
                          2012 Xcurison X25C
                          Yamaha 90hp 4 stroke
                          Duel axle full bunk trailer
                          All pulled with Z71 4WD Silverado
                          Maritime Mobile KD4LZL
                          Vietnam 66 / 67

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            depending on when where and times I might try to make it down that way. It will be a good haul.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sign up today
                              Originally posted by Capt Sully View Post


                              I'll have a Beer can I can hold up
                              Since I'll be in a tin boat, she might avoid you Sully. You could be holding up an abused family member.
                              BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
                              Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
                              That is what the forums are for.
                              Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X