Fathers Day at Anclote

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander
Triumphrick and the gang at the sandbar at Anclote Key...

The KeyWest 268 is our new rig, and we were able to bring the grandkids and the rest of the family out..

Lots of fun. lots of folks, lots of boats!

Beautiful day, great weather and the first time for the grandkids on the boat! P6150010.JPG P6150023.JPG P6150025.JPG P6150019.JPG P6150020.JPG

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander
This forum is but a thin shell of what it used to be....

Just a place to sell parts I guess...

kjsAZ

Chief Petty Officer
the recent and long lasting issues didn't help it either. At least it's running now again.

Great pictures and I can't wait to get my grand-child onto the boat. She's now 8 weeks old and it has to wait a bit......

nlain

Commander
Hey Rick, nice boat. Does it run as economical as the last one. This is the first time I have been on here in awhile myself, I was in and out a couple times during all the trouble they had, hope it will come back to what it was.

Just noticed that we are all Cadets right under our name, still have rank below that, another little quirk they will have to work out.

Last edited:

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander
Greetings, Nolan....good to hear from you.

I haven't been around here much either. I know there were issues, and I stay pretty busy nowadays with my fishing reel business.

I also support forums that help support me.

This is a great boat, but not as efficient as the last KeyWest. Still, we have seen about 2.5 mpg at cruise. Burning around 14gph while running 35 mph...

It shines at getting us offshore for grouper runs!